Seafreight & Airfreight Export Coordinator
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the coordination of Sea Export shipments such as, opening export files, production of internal documentation, updating export statuses, assisting and advising customers of Arrival, arranging deliveries, processing invoices (including price conversions and verifying shipment weight and volume), dealing with e-mail queries from Kuehne + Nagel Overseas offices as well as ensuring that excellent standard of data accuracy are maintained in a timely and efficient manner.
Your tasks and responsibilities
* Operational duties to include coordination with shippers, truckers and K+N offices for the export of shipments.
* Complete process of shipment includes arranging for pick-up or inland transportation, booking, document preparation (bill of lading, K+N invoicing, certificate of origin, export declaration and/or if applicable) forwarding, follow-up with tracking and tracing to final destination and data quality requirement.
* Customer Service responsibilities include maintaining communication with vendor, shipper, customer, carrier and K+N overseas offices throughout the process and choosing proper routing appropriate to the customer’s needs.
* Negotiate cost-effective rates with service providers to ensure maximum profitability.
* Maintain SOP (standard operating procedures) and customer profiles including key contacts, special requirements, contract rates and preferred routings/services/carriers.
* Partic ipate in quotes for overseas offices as requested.
* Review information published on K+N’s Intranet system daily.
* Immediately report problems, operation disputes or discrepancies to supervisor, manager, divisional manager or branch manager.
* Employees may also have additional responsibilities in accordance with supporting a specific department(s)/division(s) and/or be tasked with specific, individualized assignments.
* Resolve issues respective to meeting client requirements, data input – general customer service inquiries related to tracking & tracing.
* Resolve billing discrepancies and discrepancies against client SOP’s.
Your skills and experience
* Bachelor Degree
* Intermediate English
* Minimum 2 years in Seafreight
* Minimum 1 year in Freightforward Industry
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 79,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req37811
Application URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=Z2dyZWNvLjI2OTA5LjM5ODdAa25nbG9iYWwuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t
APLICAR >>: Seafreight and Airfreight Export Coordinator