Assume accountability for the delivery of value-adding operations management services.
▪ Develop and implement operational practices that establish positive employer-employee-client relationships and
promote high levels of employee morale.
▪ Manage compliance and reporting for all call center operations including call volume forecasting and staffing,
client service commitments, budget, forecasted hours versus actual hours, payroll, etc.
▪ Oversee center-wide human resource recruiting, training, development and retention.
▪ Participate as a value-adding member of the UXCENTERS management team.
▪ Through demonstrated individual performance, promote the highest standards of ethical and professional
▪ Develop and manage the operating budget for the specific call center operation.
▪ Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
▪ Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment▪ Min 5 years of experience as an ops manager in the call center industry
▪Native english – Servicio/Soporte TÃ©cnico
APLICAR >>: Operations Manager, Santo Domingo Este